cross country stitching animal teapots

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

marybarusic

cross country stitching animal teapots

Post by marybarusic »

I am new to the group so I am not sure if I am doing this correctly,so bare with me. I am looking for the animal teapots that were in the magazine Cross Country Stitching 2011 - 2013. The Piggy teapot was in Feb. 2013, The cow teapot was in June 2012, the pumpkin teapot was in Aug. 2011. There was also a silly skunk and a goofy goat.I don't know the dates of those. I cannot find where to buy them since the magazine is no longer in publication. I would really love these.
rcperryls

Re: cross country stitching animal teapots

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! You have posted your request in the right forum. If any of these magazines are available or are somewhere to be found, someone on the forum will probably know or have a good idea of how to find out. Have you been stitching for a long time? What types of projects do you like to do?

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
marybarusic

stitching

Post by marybarusic »

I have been stitching for over 25 yrs on various differ projects. I now do cross stitch on the computer and send it to embroidery machine. Is's lot easier on the hands and eyes.
Squirrel

Re: cross country stitching animal teapots

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Welcome Mary from sunny and warming up Brisbane its great you have joined us.

Those designs sound awesome and I hope you have some way of getting them. What a neat idea of have them stitched by an embroidery machine. Most unusual.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262