Disney Charts

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

starshine123102

Disney Charts

Post by starshine123102 »

Does any one have any older Disney charts that they are willing to share/sell? I would really love the Mickey & Minnie Wedding chart, but I don't want to spend $68.00 on it. :(

Michelle
:ratherbe:

2016 FINISHES:
All Hallows Eve (Glendon Place)
Delightful Fruits - Grapes (CSN 3/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Apples
Delightful Fruits - Berries (CSN 5/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Pears

2017 WIP:
Christmas House
DisneyStitcher

Re: Disney Charts

Post by DisneyStitcher »

If you are still on the forum and still looking for this chart PM me.
meganap25

Post by meganap25 »

OP: Did you have any luck finding this pattern? I've been looking for a few months with no luck :(

DisneySticher: Do you have a lead on where to get this pattern? I'm new to the forum, so I can't PM, but I've been on the hunt for this pattern. My best friend, a huge disney fan, is getting married and I want to get her this as a wedding gift!
Thanks for your help!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Keep copyright protocols in mind please. :)
DisneyStitcher

Post by DisneyStitcher »

That one is actually still available in the parks. It probably won't come up on the regular website for Disney. But, if you download the shop parks app that goes with the Disney app on your phone you will probably be able to find it that way. The bar code number is 00156 18335 and it sells for $50. DO NOT pay $100 on ebay for it - it is not rare and not hard to find. The kit is packaged under The Art of Disney line and it's called "Mickey and Minnie Wedding" or "Mickey and Minnie - Bride and Groom". If it doesn't come up on your search on the shop parks app, call the disney help line listed in the shop parks app and talk to a real live person - they will probably be able to track it down for you. If that fails, try again in a month or so - they will probably get it back in stock. The shop parks app is different from the Disney store online. The shop parks app allows you to scan barcodes of items in the park and it will show you where else in the park that item might be if you are looking for a different size or color or whatever. It runs on park inventory and not the Disney store inventory which can be very different. It will tell you that it cannot detect your location or something like that - just click ok/cancel whatever it says - it doesn't matter, you'll still be able to search the site. Good Luck! Let me know if you still can't get ahold of it.
Last edited by DisneyStitcher on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
DisneyStitcher

Post by DisneyStitcher »

Sorry, adding to the last post. I pulled the phone number for park merchandise off the app on my phone and it is (844)560-6400. Open 9 am to 11 pm M-F, 9 am to 5:30 pm Sat, and 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm Sun. I am not sure, but I think there is a different app for Disneyland Resorts. The info I have given you worked at Disney World. Another option if you are in the UK and not the US is to try Disneyland Paris. Let me know if this works. Happy Stitching.
AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

DisneyStitcher wrote:That one is actually still available in the parks. It probably won't come up on the regular website for Disney. But, if you download the shop parks app that goes with the Disney app on your phone you will probably be able to find it that way. The bar code number is 00156 18335 and it sells for $50. DO NOT pay $100 on ebay for it - it is not rare and not hard to find. The kit is packaged under The Art of Disney line and it's called "Mickey and Minnie Wedding" or "Mickey and Minnie - Bride and Groom". If it doesn't come up on your search on the shop parks app, call the disney help line listed in the shop parks app and talk to a real live person - they will probably be able to track it down for you. If that fails, try again in a month or so - they will probably get it back in stock. The shop parks app is different from the Disney store online. The shop parks app allows you to scan barcodes of items in the park and it will show you where else in the park that item might be if you are looking for a different size or color or whatever. It runs on park inventory and not the Disney store inventory which can be very different. It will tell you that it cannot detect your location or something like that - just click ok/cancel whatever it says - it doesn't matter, you'll still be able to search the site. Good Luck! Let me know if you still can't get ahold of it.
We were there just last week. As DisneyStitcher said, if you don't find it at first on the app, check back often. We were looking at a piece of artwork that they didn't have in stock at the Art of Disney Store when we were there. The clerk in the store said that as soon as it is in stock (and it would be in stock again), the app should automatically update. She said to check back often as it comes and goes quickly. The same would probably be true for your cross stitch piece. I can't say whether or not I remember seeing it last week because (for once) I wasn't looking at the cross stitch kits. Sending good Mickey Mouse vibes your way. :D
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
meganap25

Post by meganap25 »

Really, still at the park? I've contacted Disney Merchandise Guest Services twice, once in January and once about a week ago and both times they said the cross stitch line is under review and not available and they don't know if they'll reorder it in the future (this was after checking the app). Got about the same answer when I called. I'll of course keep checking, but they're not making it sound likely that it'll be back. The last email sounded more hopeful than the one they sent me in January, but not much better.

Email they sent me: "I'm sorry to inform you that the cross stitch product line is currently under review and is not available at this time. Our buyers are working with the vendors but we do not know if this merchandise will be available in the future. We hope to have more information possibly by this spring or summer and ask that you check back with us at a later date."
AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

meganap25 wrote:Email they sent me: "I'm sorry to inform you that the cross stitch product line is currently under review and is not available at this time. Our buyers are working with the vendors but we do not know if this merchandise will be available in the future. We hope to have more information possibly by this spring or summer and ask that you check back with us at a later date."
I am so sorry to hear this. I loved the designs they had at Art of Disney, but there hadn't been anything new in about five years. Maybe if they had rotated more new kits in every once in a while, they might have sold more.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
DisneyStitcher

Post by DisneyStitcher »

I am surprised and disappointed also - I just bought that one in December 2016. It's even more disheartening because Stoneybrooke still has all of these patterns, they are just unable to sell them without Disney authorization. When I was still searching for Mickey and the Fireman, I called Stoneybrooke to see if they could sell me even just a pdf version b/c I really didn't need the kit. They gave me name of the merchandising person that they had on file and surprisingly, she still worked there. She returned my phone call after a few days, and I made her day because she said it was the first time in a very long time she had been asked a question to which she didn't know the immediate answer. She thought there might be a chance they would grant an authorization to release the pattern - but, alas, after a 2 week wait - I was cut down like the Evil Queen by the Prince. I finally found it on Ebay but it took over a year. Disney patterns are so popular - even if they are not big money makers, they would certainly be steady, small money makers. It is my understanding that there is a lot more commercially available in Europe than in the US. The only thing I've seen in stores recently is the Thomas Kincaid stuff, and the kits are just priced through the roof!

Meganap25 - I'm going to see if I can find the seller name on eBay that I found my kit. PM me and I'll give you all the info I have.
meganap25

Post by meganap25 »

We must think alike! I emailed Stoney Creek too about selling me just the pattern and they told me they couldn't and I'd have to wait until Disney started selling them again. I guess they learned from your experience with the fireman.

I agree that Disney products should be popular enough to be a steady money maker. Even if cross stitch kits aren't a huge seller, they are obviously popular since I've run across several people looking for the same patterns I am!

P.S. I replied to your PM DisneyStitcher