Roundup

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Kaz82

Roundup

Post by Kaz82 »

Read query and answer from member looking for 'Titanic', I did purchase Roundup by Barbara Beadle from E-Bay but have now discovered that one of the symbols does not have a corresponding DMC thread number. Can anyone help please? The symbol is the letter M, and I would be extremely grateful if anyone can give me direction on this. :ratherbe:
Allyn

Re: Roundup

Post by Allyn »

Could you check with the designer? Many times, they'll have an errata page on their website for stuff like that -- correcting mistakes in released patterns and filling in omissions like what you have there. If they don't have an errata page, send an email with your request or try Googling the name of the pattern + errata.

WIP
Kaz82

Re: Roundup

Post by Kaz82 »

Many thank for the excellent advice, unfortunately it didn't work very well. However, I have managed to find (on E-bay) another seller who has Barbara Beadle charts packaged in exactly the same way mine is. I have sent an e-mail to enquire if they can help, or give me contact details for their supplier. If I get anywhere I will post details for others who have problems with the Barbara Beadle items.

Regards
:ratherbe: