Eva Rosenstand Kit 12-531

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Jellybelly

Eva Rosenstand Kit 12-531

Post by Jellybelly »

Hi everyone

Does anyone happen to have done this kit and still have the thread card with remnants of thread. If you do then you would be saving my sanity. If the kit number does not ring a bell, it is a large urn of beautiful flowers on a pedestal in an archway.

I purchase the kit 10 years ago for my 40 birthday and it has taken me this long to get the time to sit down and do it. If first say in when I was 19 and vowed that I would one day do it.

Unfortunately in my haste and excitement to get going, I did not notice that the bundles I was so eagerly untying was made up in a specific way. On the chart, which I saw about 30 minutes later, was a little line saying that each bundles contain certain threads and this is what they were.

So I now have a bunch of 98 threads which I have absolutely no idea what specific colour description they are. I've contacted the Eva Rosenstand company and they are helping as much as they can but things are looking pretty grim with that.

I have trawled through the internet for the past few days trying every possible way of finding help. This forum could be my last chance. The final solution is to go and purchase another kit. If I do have to resort to that, please don't tell my husband.

Many thanks
Jellybelly
stitchnkitty

Re: Eva Rosenstand Kit 12-531

Post by stitchnkitty »

If you have not already done so - in good light match all the colors together and often the kit will tell you how many threads are in each color. This could narrow things down alot.
willow

Re: Eva Rosenstand Kit 12-531

Post by willow »

This might sound like a daft idea, but you could buy a Dmc stranded cotton shade card (this one has some of the dmc thread on it) then you could match up your threads with.