Treasures From The Heart

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kedarbinnyjess

Treasures From The Heart

Post by kedarbinnyjess »

My mother is currently working on the second of a trilogy of cross stitch works and is unable to find the third in the series. She jokes that she may not have time to complete the third(!) ... but would like to locate it anyway. I am searching on her behalf. The series is apparently named "Treasures From The Heart" and she has one of the works entitled "Corine", "Josephine" but does not have "Emma". If anyone can help us locate Emma we would really appreciate it. The only other ascription she can see on the existing pieces is: Wiedeman 1906. Thanks.
clockwork

Re: Treasures From The Heart

Post by clockwork »

Well there is one on ebay UK with no bids but it asks for UK bidders only. Perhaps you could message the seller and ask for an exception if you aren't located there? I've found reaching out can get really happy results.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TREASURES-FRO ... 27ecfc6487" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Research shows that it's likely "The Hourglass Collection" by "Treasures From The Heart" that she's looking for if anyone else has it in their collection!
~Clockwork~

Cute Stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClockworkStitcher" target="_blank" target="_blank"

WIPs
House Mouse series
Frog Pile
Dimensions Gold Collection Aurora Cabin (on hold)
kedarbinnyjess

Post by kedarbinnyjess »

Thanks so much clokwork. After my initial reply last night I poked around again and came at it via eBay UK directly and found it. It's up as an item tonight and the seller has agreed to send to Australia. That's wonderful. Thankyou so much for your help.
felicity53

Post by felicity53 »

:whoop: I LOVE happy endings! :whoop: