Crazy for Cross Stitch Magazine # 72 Sept 2002

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

DahliaDoll

Crazy for Cross Stitch Magazine # 72 Sept 2002

Post by DahliaDoll »

I saw this on Pinterest. Realizing that it is probably a copyrighted chart, I'm wondering if anyone has any information as to where I can purchase it.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/259238522273695398/" target="_blank

Thanks for your help.

EDITED TO ADD:
clockwork wrote:Found it! Or at least the magazine and designer and stuff... It's the Sept 2002 Issue of Crazy For Cross Stitch. The pattern is called Crazy About Crafts by Felicia Williams. The magazine looks like it would be easy to get, or someone might have it here.
So, stitchers ... does anyone have this magazine who's willing to part with it? I'll do some more web searching to see if it's out there. If you've got it, please let me know your price. I'd love to have it.
Last edited by DahliaDoll on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Blog: Crafting is My Busy-Ness

乁( •_• )ㄏ
clockwork

Re: "I Love to Stitch ...."

Post by clockwork »

Ok, still looking but I found a slightly larger version that suggests it came out of a magazine, specifically page 33 of a Sept magazine in 2002. That's a start. I don't get magazines personally, but I will try to narrow it down more...

I think i love these sorts of requests
~Clockwork~

Cute Stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClockworkStitcher" target="_blank" target="_blank"

WIPs
House Mouse series
Frog Pile
Dimensions Gold Collection Aurora Cabin (on hold)
DahliaDoll

Post by DahliaDoll »

Thanks so much for at least that information. I hope you can sleuth it out or that it probes someone else's memory. Would sure like to find it.

乁( •_• )ㄏ
clockwork

Post by clockwork »

Found it! Or at least the magazine and designer and stuff... It's the Sept 2002 Issue of Crazy For Cross Stitch. The pattern is called Crazy About Crafts by Felicia Williams. The magazine looks like it would be easy to get, or someone might have it here.

I found this link for verification purposes. I can't say anything about the seller or anything like that, but there are pictures of the patterns in the magazine, so you can see that that one is in that magazine. http://www.ecrater.com/p/5712256/crazy- ... agazine-72" target="_blank" target="_blank

Perhaps you could change the thread title to the name of the magazine? You do that by editing the original post (Or that's how it used to work anyway)
~Clockwork~

Cute Stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClockworkStitcher" target="_blank" target="_blank"

WIPs
House Mouse series
Frog Pile
Dimensions Gold Collection Aurora Cabin (on hold)
DahliaDoll

Post by DahliaDoll »

clockwork wrote:Found it! Or at least the magazine and designer and stuff... It's the Sept 2002 Issue of Crazy For Cross Stitch. The pattern is called Crazy About Crafts by Felicia Williams. The magazine looks like it would be easy to get, or someone might have it here.
I'm so impressed! Off I go to see if I can find it! Thank you!

乁( •_• )ㄏ
Rose

Re: Crazy for Cross Stitch Magazine # 72 Sept 2002

Post by Rose »

When I get home from work tonight I will look throug the magazines that I got in my stash haul. I think I saw some Crazy for Cross Stitch ones. If I have it I will let you know.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
DahliaDoll

Post by DahliaDoll »

Thanks, Rose.
I saw that haul. How wonderful. I wouldn't know how to begin to find storage for all that, though!
SABLE ... Stash Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy ...

乁( •_• )ㄏ
Rose

Post by Rose »

I have just gone through all of the books that have magazines in them and none of them were Crazy for Cross stitch. :( I thought I had seen a couple in the pile but no........Good luck with your search.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
DahliaDoll

Post by DahliaDoll »

Rose ~ Thanks so much for checking. I did find it on ebay and purchased it.

This forum is such a great resource for many things.

乁( •_• )ㄏ