Maria Van Scharrenburg

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Angela7310

Maria Van Scharrenburg

Post by Angela7310 »

Hi

I am looking for a pattern of a birth record by Maria Van Scharrenburg.
I think it is called alphabet bears. It has baby animals around the outside and the alphabet runs though the center vertically with a space for name and dob in a heart on the bottom left corner. I do have a picture of it if anyone thinks they could help.
It was sold in kit form but has been discontinued.
If anyone has the pattern I would really appreciate any help
rcperryls

Re: Maria Van Scharrenburg

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello Angela and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I am not familiar with the pattern you are looking for but I'm sure a picture would help. It's hard to find a discontinued chart, especially if it was only available as a kit, but someone on the forum may know where you can go to find it. What other types of cross stitch projects do you like to do?

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Angela7310

Post by Angela7310 »

Hi Carole,

Thanks for your reply, I know it's a long shot but I thought maybe someone out there may havve bought the kit and still have the chart.
I have been trying to add a picture but it doesn't seem to be working.
I am also interested in anything Bichon Frise. They seem to be more popular in America than Australia
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Have you seen this thread: Posting Pictures into a Thread? It should help you figure out how to post a picture. Hope someone can help.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker