Lanarte

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Chrissyb

Lanarte

Post by Chrissyb »

I have a cross stitch chart from Lanarte which is a birth sampler in the form of a Welsh dresser but unfortunately I have lost the colour key . I have stitched it previously but lost the key could anyone help
rcperryls

Re: Lanarte

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello Chrissyb and welcome to the forum. I don't have that chart, but think the first place you should go to see if you can get the color key is with Lanarte. Generally, the manufacturer will be helpful if you have lost part of a kit. Have you been stitching for long?

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Hi ChrissyB and Welcome. I agree with Carole, Lanarte are usually very good at replacing a lost part of the kit so do send them an email or something. :D
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Chrissyb

Post by Chrissyb »

Many thanks I will give it a try . I live in Scotland just outside Edinburgh and have been stitching for mor than twenty years. I do some small projects but love the challenge of big ones that are more time consuming
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

I hope that you will post pictures of some of your projects and hopefully the new one when you get the color key! I like the big projects also with a smaller one now and then so I get to see something finished occasionally :roll:

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker