Kiawah Island Pattern

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

LFRunner

Kiawah Island Pattern

Post by LFRunner »

I found there used to be a pattern for kiawah island, but it is not sold any longer.
Does anyone have one they could sell, to me or copy? Thanks
rcperryls

Re: Kiawah Island Pattern

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello LFRunner and welcome to the forum from a pretty close neighbor in South Carolina. (I'm assuming, perhaps wrongly, that you live on or near Kiawah Island, SC). I'm sure that if anyone here has or knows where you can get the chart you are looking for, they will help you find it. They can sell or send one to you if they own it, but copying charts is not allowed as that is a violation of the copyright laws. The only charts I can find is a kit of the Kiawah Golf Course at Whitney Ranch Designs. If you are looking for a chart of the beach or park, you might consider either creating a chart yourself from a photo of Kiawah using one of the charting programs available or having one charted for you. One of our forum members makes beautiful charts at a very reasonable cost (skitzzzzz).

How long have you been stitching? This is a great forum for newbies and long time stitchers. Hope you will post pictures of your work. We love pictures!

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
LFRunner

Re: Kiawah Island Pattern

Post by LFRunner »

Thanks for the reply. I don't live near their, our son vacations there and thought it would be a fun keepsake to make for him. I would gladly pay for a pattern if found, not trying to break any laws :-). I had called a shop near there a while back and they said there was a pattern, but they no longer sold it. So I thought if someone had it and was done stitching it and they'd want to sell the pattern I would gladly buy it. Or if a shop/merchant has it as well.
I'll check out the one you mentioned as a possibility.

I've been stitching since 1985, my largest project as a life size Monopoly board, but I've done many projects in between. If I get a chance, I'll try to post pictures. Great place to share, thank you!