Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

mandygill

DMC Hush Lickle Baby Cross Stitch Kit or Pattern

Post by mandygill »

Hiya All Cross Stitch Fans

I am looking for the following Cross Stitch Kit:-

DMC Hush Lickle Baby.

I am aware it’s a long shot but if anybody has the pattern would it please be possible for a copy of it or the full kit that would be a Billy Bonus.?

I am willing to pay all the necessary costs.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Regards Mandy (",) Xxxx
mandygill

Re: DMC Hush Lickle Baby Cross Stitch Kit or Pattern

Post by mandygill »

Hiya all Cross Stitch Fans,

I have looked high and low on the internet for the following cross Stitch Kit or Pattern:-

DMC Hush Lickle Baby.

I am aware it’s a long shot but if anybody has the pattern which I could have a copy of or the full kit which would be a Billy Bonus
I am willing to pay all the necessary costs.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Regards
Mandy (",) Xxxx
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Hi Mandy! Good to hear from you again. I'm afraid that I don't have the chart or the kit you are looking for. If someone has it and is willing to send it to you, I'm sure that they will let you know. They would not be able to make a copy of the design as that is a violation of the copyright laws, but if they have completed the project or now find that they don't plan to, I'm sure they will be glad to send it on. I did find one advertised at Thread Bear, but don't know if it is still available. Some sites advertise items that are out of stock. Have you tried contacting DMC to see if they are aware of any location selling the kit or pattern?

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Fudge

Post by Fudge »

Hi I have found this site and they seem to have in Stock as it lets you add to Basket http://www.thread-bear.co.uk/product/27 ... ickle_Baby" target="_blank