Looking for Dimension #7198 "Ladybug Dream" (2001)

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

PuppyMom

Looking for Dimension #7198 "Ladybug Dream" (2001)

Post by PuppyMom »

Hi all,

I very recently purchased this cross stitch kit via a huge internet marketplace. It came via an associate seller, as advertised, NIB, however it was missing the instruction sheet (I assume problem was with Dimension out of the factory). I didn't know at the time of purchase, but this pattern is 15 years old. I contacted the seller, who was more than helpful (but unsuccessful) in attempting to locate an instruction sheet, or another new kit. I would be more than happy to pay for a new kit and/or used chart for this pattern, as it is something I know my granddaughter would love; not the typical ladybug-type patterns out there.
Thanks in advance for any help/info.
PuppyMom
DisneyStitcher

Re: Looking for Dimension #7198 "Ladybug Dream" (2001)

Post by DisneyStitcher »

Contact Dimensions directly and see if they will send you the instructions. Even if the kit is out of print, they will have the pattern in their archives. Send them a picture of the kit and all the contents so they know you aren't trying to scam them. Good luck and happy stitching.

http://www.colray-crafts.com/DimensionW ... boutus.htm" target="_blank" target="_blank