Cross Stitch Gold Trade

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Listessa

Cross Stitch Gold Trade

Post by Listessa »

Hello!

I have a couple of duplicate Cross Stitch Gold magazines, that I would really like to trade for some other issues that I don't have in my collection. At the moment, I'd really prefer to swap them rather than sell them outright. I purchased a couple of magazine lots on eBay, so I ended up duplicating a few in my collection. :oops:

Up for trade are the following:
Issue #60 (US #9) December 2008 - Christmas messenger cover feature
Issue #54 (US #4) March 2008 - Jewelled elephant cover feature
Issue #53 (US #3) February 2008 - Cosy cottage cover feature
Issue #52 (US #2) December 2007 - Winter beauty cover feature
Issue #37 from sometime in 2006 - Golden Venice cover feature Middle two pages have broken free of the staple on this one. They are still there and not ripped at all, but loose in the magazine.

All of them are in good condition, I don't see any marks on the charts or pages, but I will double check for damages and markings before swapping in case I missed anything. They do have a little shelf wear/look like they have been in the mail. Nothing too bad, but they are obviously used and flipped through, not fresh off the shelf at the store.

I'm looking for many of the older issues in similar condition as listed above:
2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13-17, 19, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 38-41, 46, 58, 49, 51, 55, 57, 61, 62, 64, 68, 73, & 75.

I hope someone has spares or just wants to trade! I do live in the US if it makes a difference to anyone, but I don't mind sending magazines in an international swap. :) Thank you!
Cfmjsm

Re: Cross Stitch Gold Trade

Post by Cfmjsm »

Is the march 2008 magazine the one with the doll house chart in it. If so i am interested in that one. Please pm me asap. It is supposed to be in one of the 2008 magazines.
janny

Post by janny »

I have 58 and 62 which you can have. As I do not actually collect mags I would not like anything in return. However as I live in Australia the postage can be a bit expensive to the USA. If you are willing to pay postage I can send them asap.

Cheers Jan
Listessa

Post by Listessa »

[quote="Cfmjsm"]Is the march 2008 magazine the one with the doll house chart in it. If so i am interested in that one. Please pm me asap. It is supposed to be in one of the 2008 magazines.[/quote]

I'll go check my spares right now and send you a PM. :)

[quote="janny"]I have 58 and 62 which you can have. As I do not actually collect mags I would not like anything in return. However as I live in Australia the postage can be a bit expensive to the USA. If you are willing to pay postage I can send them asap.

Cheers Jan[/quote]

Hi Jan!
I'm so sorry- I haven't updated this in a zillion years, and actually managed to grab those issues all ready. Thank you very much for your generous offer! I really appreciate it.

Updated list is as follows:

I'm looking for:
Issues 27, 30, and 68.
Nearly there on back issues! Yay! :dance:

I have the following to trade:
73 - Beautiful Water Garden (May 2010-ish)
64 - Roses for Mum (June 2009-ish)
60 (US #9) - Christmas Messanger (December 2008)
53 (US #3) - Cosy Cottage (February 2008)
52 (US #2) - Winter Beauty (December 2007)