* Custom Made Chart's *

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

tiffstitch

Re: * Custom Made Chart's *

Post by tiffstitch »

Good to hear from you and I hope they can fix your wrist for good this time and you'll be back to stitching and not need any more surgery. :hug:
19Roland19

Post by 19Roland19 »

[quote="purvislets"]I'll definitely be coming to you in the future! I'm trying to finish up my existing projects now, then secure permission from the artist so I can cross stich the picture used for my avatar. I've seen the work completed from your charts on the boards and I can't wait to work with you! Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.[/quote]

Roland

I charted some designs from that series for myself. I design by hand, they are not at all comparable to what skitzzzzz designs. Mine are small and simple. I should finish them off and post pictures.

BTW, I am working on a picture by skitzzzzz and I would definitely pay her to do a personal one for me.
Peony

Post by Peony »

Hello. Are you still taking orders?
skitzzzzz

Post by skitzzzzz »

yes sure I will pm you my email
W.I.P
Still Life with Roses GK
Frost GK

http://www.facebook.com/skitzzzzz" target="_blank" target="_blank
dl12007

Post by dl12007 »

hi,

i have two photos i want charted. can you please send me a pm if you are still taking orders?
Mumto4cats

Post by Mumto4cats »

Hi skitzzzzz,

I am new to the forum and have just found your post. I was wondering if you could help me please. I volunteer for a local charity and it is their 50th Anniversary this year. I would like to stitch them something as a present as they are about to have a major refurb.

I would like to combine several photos and some words, which I know isn't easy, as I have tried miserably with a program I have.

If you could help that would be great.

Many thanks,
Lou
skitzzzzz

Post by skitzzzzz »

sent pm - replied
W.I.P
Still Life with Roses GK
Frost GK

http://www.facebook.com/skitzzzzz" target="_blank" target="_blank