* Cross stitch characters from cartoons, movies, Tv series *

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

cloudsfactory

* Cross stitch characters from cartoons, movies, Tv series *

Post by cloudsfactory »

Hello! I have a cross stitch patterns shop where I sell parody patterns of cartoons, movies, tv series and so on. I have also seasonal patterns and, for sure, I make custom patterns!

Cloudsfactory.net

We have more than 160 patterns, so feel free to take a look and to use the promocode WelcomeToCloudsfactoryCSF for a 15% discount on your first purchase!

Some of the cartoons, Tv series and movies patterns

Seasonal patterns

Custom made patterns for families

Thank you for looking and happy cross stitching!
cloudsfactory

Re: * Cross stitch characters from cartoons, movies, Tv seri

Post by cloudsfactory »

Halloween sale!!! 20% discount an all the Horror and Holidays mini people patterns till november the 1st!! Don't miss the opportunity!! The sale includes the Advent Calendar sampler, the Thanksgiving sampler, the Horror movies alphabet, the Nightmare Before Christmas patterns and a lot of cool horror patterns!!
LastingAllure

Post by LastingAllure »

I would be very careful about copyright problems if I were you. Many companies dislike their name and characters being used to make a profit unless they get a cut of that money. I know to sell Disney characters you need a licensing agreement with them which costs a lot of money to get.
Cecilia

Post by Cecilia »

[quote="LastingAllure"]I would be very careful about copyright problems if I were you. Many companies dislike their name and characters being used to make a profit unless they get a cut of that money. I know to sell Disney characters you need a licensing agreement with them which costs a lot of money to get.[/quote]

Yes, I did wonder about that too.
hularac

Post by hularac »

Lovely patterns! I just bought Clark Kent/phone booth/Superman to make for a child's quilt. Didn't even read the first note here about 15% discount, but maybe it can be used on my next purchase. :shock: --Carol in Honolulu
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

Also you should really check with our mods. we have a pretty strict no advertising policy unless you are a paid member.

*edit* by karen4bells---we decided to leave this posted, just so people will, in fact, know that cloudsfactory is a paid member so can post this topic. We don't have a way to denote it when people are paid members, so we, the mods, have to check these things out ;) I hope this all makes sense :doh:
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

maemae0410 wrote:Also you should really check with our mods. we have a pretty strict no advertising policy unless you are a paid member.
maemae0410, she is a paid member ;)
*edit* by karen4bells. This is definitely confusing---but just thought I would add here, if anyone suspects someone of advertising without being a paid member, please feel free to contact one of the mods---we can check into it and we will make sure it is all as it should be :D
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

cairee

Post by cairee »

[quote="Cecilia"][quote="LastingAllure"]I would be very careful about copyright problems if I were you. Many companies dislike their name and characters being used to make a profit unless they get a cut of that money. I know to sell Disney characters you need a licensing agreement with them which costs a lot of money to get.[/quote]

Yes, I did wonder about that too.[/quote]

this was my first thought.
cloudsfactory

Post by cloudsfactory »

maemae0410 wrote:Also you should really check with our mods. we have a pretty strict no advertising policy unless you are a paid member.
Non paid members have not the ability to post in this section :wink:
cloudsfactory

Post by cloudsfactory »

hularac wrote:Lovely patterns! I just bought Clark Kent/phone booth/Superman to make for a child's quilt. Didn't even read the first note here about 15% discount, but maybe it can be used on my next purchase. :shock: --Carol in Honolulu
Thank you so much! Hope you will enjoy the patterns!! Please feel free to post pics here or on the facebook page or on instagram with the tag #cloudsfactory!!!
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

cloudsfactory wrote:
Non paid members have not the ability to post in this section :wink:
:doh: I should have spotted that---sorry about that, but now I will know--I just went and read the rules on subscribers and know I definitely know where to look for any other needed information on this!!!
Thanks for the info cloudsfactory :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs