Horse Cross Stitch Patterns - I'm creating and sharing!

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

ksmith5151

Horse Cross Stitch Patterns - I'm creating and sharing!

Post by ksmith5151 »

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I thought this would be a good place to share my new patterns. :D I've been cross stitching for almost 30 years. I love cross stitching in the evenings. I have recently decided to put my cross stitch program to good use. I have been creating horse cross stitch patterns for myself and I thought I would share my patterns. I have created a new web page on my website just for the cross stitch patterns and I will be adding new patterns every month.

This is the web link to get to them. I only have two of the PDF patterns uploaded but I'm working on adding the other patterns today.
http://www.ksmithequinecreations.com/xstitch.htm" target="_blank"

I will be creating different size patterns later on. For now I will be adding patterns that are 96w x 82h stitches in size. All of the patterns have full stitches. When I create each pattern I have the option to let the cross stitch program use up to 240 colors so that the patterns are beautiful and have detail.

My use for the small patterns, when I'm finished stitching them, is to create really nice padded pouches for my small model horses. I'm using two patterns so each small pouch will have complementing pictures on the front and back.

I hope many will enjoy stitching the horses! You may save the PDF pattern files and print from them.

---- Kimberley Smith