FREE thread

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

elementaryteacher77

FREE thread

Post by elementaryteacher77 »

I got a great deal on 100+ floss skeins at a garage sale. I am in the (very long) process of bobbinating them all and adding them to my organizational bins I already have set up. Each skein came in it's own little Floss Away bag. They have numbers written on most of them, but still do the job they were intended for. I imagine some of that paper white out, or just masking tape over the old numbers would allow them to act as new again. They are free to a good home. There are at least 100 bags, so just tell me how many you want, or if you want them all.

:ratherbe:
Andie

WIP
A Marriage Is...
Summers Remembered, Pink Ribbon

2013 Finished
Sandy Hook Memorial Square
The Lord's Prayer
A mother is someone who...
Proverbs 22:1 Bookmark
elementaryteacher77

Re: FREE thread

Ok, the Floss Away bags have been claimed.

If anyone knows someone who could use some free thread for their stash, will y'all let me know?

I got that bargain haul of thread and my SIL gave me a bunch of thread. Most of it was duplicates of what I already had. Looking though it all, I see there is no way I will use it all anytime soon (especially since I do not do HEADS or other big projects.) Several colors have multiple threads, and I think I just need to destash a bit.
Andie

WIP
A Marriage Is...

2013 Finished
The Lord's Prayer
sharrison571

Post by sharrison571 »

I am new to cross stitch and on a tight budget as my husband is active duty military. If you still have any floss that you are willing to part with, I would give it a great home.
elementaryteacher77

sharrison571 wrote:I am new to cross stitch and on a tight budget as my husband is active duty military. If you still have any floss that you are willing to part with, I would give it a great home.
PM me your address. I never got around to destashing the thread, so this will give me an excuse to go ahead and do it!!!
Andie

WIP
A Marriage Is...

2013 Finished
The Lord's Prayer
susanfromky

Post by susanfromky »

Hi I am new to cross stitching too . If you have any thread left I would love some.