I Hate My Stash, Round 4

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Allyn

I Hate My Stash, Round 4

Post by Allyn »

This is Round 1 of my "I Hate My Stash" giveaway. These are patterns I accumulated years ago. My tastes have changed and this stash has turned into dead weight that I have to move every time I want to get into the closet. I'm sick of moving them. It's Round 1 because I got tired of scanning, so I'll do them in batches.

I ask that whoever wants one/some, that you reimburse me for postage and maybe some for the packaging. (I'll scan receipts for you. I honestly am not looking to make any money off this.) I have PayPal.

It's going to be on a first-come basis, though I'll tend to ignore a request if it comes on the same day you joined the forum and the request is your first post. I ask that folks that want to put dibs on one/some, that you are asking for yourself or someone you know and not getting the charts to sell. That would hurt my feelings.

Post questions here and post what you want, but put your personal info in a PM to me. I'll pull the images off the pages as the items are claimed.

Medieval/Romance/Fantasy Added Stuff

Houses/Cottages/Gardens Added Stuff

Teresa Wentzler

Samplers/Misc Added Stuff

Ships

Twisted Threads

Paula Vaughan

Animals Added Stuff

Holidays Added Stuff -- added Halloween stuff

People/Occupations Added Stuff

Black Swan

Mirabilia

Angels New -- includes a couple of Christmas stockings
Last edited by Allyn on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

WIP
cristaltipps

Re: I Hate My Stash, Round 1

Post by cristaltipps »

Hi Allyn,
This is a most kind offer and a great way to let your stash be used and not just junked which is always a shame, If its ok i would love to have the Thomas Kinkade at the end of a perfect day, i just saw it and felt so calm at its peacefulness, and one of the Tereza Wentzlers The Castle which i have done once but my dog chewed my pattern up i had luckily my working copy but it was unuseable by the time i finished it and i would love to do it again on black even weave using the metalic threads for the dragon.
I am in the uk so if its at all possible would you be able to let me have a ball park figure for postage and please do add some for packaging i do not mind contributing extra as it is so kind of you to share with us.
If this is ok let me know and i will PM you my address, thanks again. oh by the way if 2 is being greedy then whichever you prefer it will be a nice surprise :)
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

What a generous offer---I would love the Victorian House designs 9 & 13 if available and the TW Sampler if available---just let me know price of shipping etc
Thanks
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Allyn

Post by Allyn »

Okay Cristal. I have you down for Thomas Kinkade's End of a Perfect Day and one of TWs The Castle. You can take more than two. Go back and have another look if you want. It's been a long time since I sent anything to the UK. I'll do some investigating and let you know.

And Karen: Victorian House designs 9 & 13 and TW's English Cottage Sampler.

I'm updating the pages, pulling the images off of the page for items that have been claimed. Make sure to refresh the webpage for return visits.

WIP
fccs

Post by fccs »

I'm interested in houses 12 and 14.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

fccs wrote:I'm interested in houses 12 and 14.

Check. :)

WIP
cairee

Post by cairee »

that is quite the stash clear out! Ill gladly give one or two or three... a new home. if they are still available I would like Thomas Kinkade "Beside Still Waters"and "Beyond Spring Gate" and Clear Star Designs "Flower Dragons" Please :wub:
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)
littleturtlegirl

Post by littleturtlegirl »

What a great offer, I think this is a fabulous way to give to your stitching family. Thank you for posting for everyone. :applesauce:
cristaltipps

Post by cristaltipps »

Thanks Allyn, will PM you my details :)
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

cairee wrote:that is quite the stash clear out! Ill gladly give one or two or three... a new home. if they are still available I would like Thomas Kinkade "Beside Still Waters"and "Beyond Spring Gate" and Clear Star Designs "Flower Dragons" Please :wub:

You got it. :)

WIP
cairee

Post by cairee »

yay! I pm'ed you my details
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)
Allyn

Re: I Hate My Stash, Round 2

Post by Allyn »

I added some stuff to existing categories and I added new categories, so have at it. There are some Just Nans and more Lavender Wings in Samplers and some Liz Turner Diehl gardens in Cottages/Gardens. I still have a stack of Black Swans, a bunch of Marbek angels and some Mirabilias to scan. If anyone has a particular interest in any of those designers, let me know and I'll scan them first next round.

Medieval/Romance/Fantasy

Houses/Cottages/Gardens updated

Teresa Wentzler

Samplers/Misc updated

Ships updated

Twisted Threads New

Paula Vaughan New

Animals New

Holidays New

WIP
speart

Post by speart »

Hi, Allyn! I am so glad you posted the Dear Santa Stockings. Exactly the type of designs I've been looking for the last 2 years for my 3 young grand-daughters, something not cutesy but coordinated, so they'll look nice all in a row at my house. Now that my husband and I are seperated, I don't have PayPal. Will you accept cash?
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

Ooooooooooh more goodies--and I found another to add to my list now---Just Nan Angel Tapestry--if it's still available---this is just an amazing piece. Thanks so much for offering so many gorgeous pieces

I also love Mirabilia and Black Swan---so I will be watching out for them!! :D :dance:
Work in Progress
Various small designs

Point Pelee

Post by Point Pelee »

Hello Allyn,

Thank you for your kind & generous offer. May I please take house 10, house 15 and
The fourth of July.

I will pm my email for PayPal, and my address.

Kind regards,

Sandra
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

speart wrote:Hi, Allyn! I am so glad you posted the Dear Santa Stockings. Exactly the type of designs I've been looking for the last 2 years for my 3 young grand-daughters, something not cutesy but coordinated, so they'll look nice all in a row at my house. Now that my husband and I are seperated, I don't have PayPal. Will you accept cash?
You got it. We'll work something out, no worries.

karen4bells wrote:Ooooooooooh more goodies--and I found another to add to my list now---Just Nan Angel Tapestry--if it's still available---this is just an amazing piece. Thanks so much for offering so many gorgeous pieces
I also love Mirabilia and Black Swan---so I will be watching out for them!! :D :dance:
I really like those Just Nan samplers. They're so elegant. I'll probably put the Black Swans up next. I tagged Angel Tapestry for you. :)

Point Pelee wrote:Hello Allyn, Thank you for your kind & generous offer. May I please take house 10, house 15 and The fourth of July.
I will pm my email for PayPal, and my address.

You got it. :)

WIP
speart

Post by speart »

Thanks, Allyn!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

If no one is interested in the Luminosity design of the Book of Hours, I'll gladly give it a new home. It would look wonderful alongside "Venice". I'll pm you my details.

You are making a lot of people very happy, and you will feel so much better not having all that stuff you've grown beyond. Giving someone else the pleasure of the stitching is a great gift. :gift:
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

Serinde wrote:If no one is interested in the Luminosity design of the Book of Hours, I'll gladly give it a new home. It would look wonderful alongside "Venice". I'll pm you my details.
You are making a lot of people very happy, and you will feel so much better not having all that stuff you've grown beyond. Giving someone else the pleasure of the stitching is a great gift. :gift:
You all are making *me* happy to know these charts are going to good homes. The Luminosity design is yours. :)

WIP
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

Thank you so much Allyn ---this really is fun!! And your generosity is awesome!!! Oh, I want to let you know that the Pumpkin Bunny has now been started---I wasn't keen on the main color they chose for the pumpkin, so I've subbed in a HDF zinnia so it's more orange---not much stitched yet, but loving it so far. Thanks again!!
Work in Progress
Various small designs