Needle cases and pincussions help

Tips, Tricks & Techniques - anything to help fellow cross stitchers.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

K1nS

Needle cases and pincussions help

Post by K1nS »

Hi all :wave:

I want to try and make new things now im getting more and more experienced with stitching. Im after making myself a needle case and pin cussion but could do with some tips if anyone has got any? I dont have a sewing machine so it needs to be done by hand :D
MaggieM1750

Re: Needle cases and pincussions help

Post by MaggieM1750 »

This is a bookmark I kept when I was looking for how to do a needlecase, Its pages back in this tips and tricks section.. probably lost somewhere in the middle pages

http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... f=3&t=6155" target="_blank

Also, I Googled Needlebook, or Needlecase and found a few different sites that had instructions.. Ink Circles was one that I remembered. My book is sort of a combination of a bunch of different tutorials.

Also this site, Twisted Stitchers, has a bunch of different tutorials for little projects- Altoid tins, pin cushions, etc.
K1nS

Post by K1nS »

Thanks Maggie, sorry I didnt thank you sooner, I completly forgot about checking this thread... hope you dont think I was being rude :(
MaggieM1750

Post by MaggieM1750 »

nah.. actually, I haven't been on since Friday afternoon. I am in and out of the forum all day during the week.. not on much on the weekends
Slinky

Post by Slinky »

Hiya

I have a free tutorial instruction leaflet for a scissor case. I have just finished a scissor case using the instructions and found them very helpful. If you pm me your email address, I'll send you a copy.

:D
~ girls with dreams grow into women with vision ~

WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011