Struggling to post pictures

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

jets

Struggling to post pictures

Post by jets »

Help! can anyone help me to post pictures. I'm a complete novice to modern technology and despite help offered in my first post I'm still non the wiser. I work from a tablet.can anyone offer any help PLEASE
lavenderbee

Re: Struggling to post pictures

Post by lavenderbee »

I replied to this earlier but obviously it has not come through. I use Photobucket as it is easiest but occasionally it does put pics up, has blips like other things on the Internet, soon resolved though.. Others may have a different opinion but I think Photobucket is popular. The ladies on the knitting forum I also belong to use it. :D
lavenderbee :-)

stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
jets

Post by jets »

Thanks for the help lavenderbee. Hope to get my head around it in the near future. :D my heads spinning with all the new technology on my tablet. :doh:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

thought I had replied to this also, but don't see it. :? This thread, Posting Pictures into a Thread explains how to post pictures. As lavenderbee said, most of us use Photobucket, but there are several other photosharing sites that will work. If it is still confusing, just ask for help. No apologies required.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

I hope you're able to figure out the picture posting so we can see your work. I don't use Photobucket but I think it's the most common one here. From what I've seen, the process is pretty much the same regardless of which photo sharing site you use - it can be a bit more cumbersome from a tablet, but it shouild still be doable. Just play around with it and you'll the get hang of it in no time.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
jets

Post by jets »

Thanks fccs will keep trying. I've booked myself into a one off tablet tutorial next week. Maybe that will shed light on this mysterious princess. Everyone will hear my should of joy and surprise when I finally post a picture. Although not sure if my very small xst are worth the wait.
jets

Post by jets »

Sorry should read process NOT princess. Time I went to sleep