Dimensions-Crafts

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

OlgasStitchingJoy

Dimensions-Crafts

Post by OlgasStitchingJoy »

The dimensions-crafts website is not working. I have been trying to get there for several month without any luck. Do they have another web site? Are they still in business?
lavenderbee

Re: Dimensions-Crafts

Post by lavenderbee »

I have just got on their website & it is working fine so perhaps you can now get on there as I see it is 12 hours later than when you tried. Perhaps any glitches they had have been sorted out. It is my smilies that do not work properly on my laptop.!!!.

I like Dimensions but never been on their webpage before so thank you for drawing my attention to it :D Although to be honest I do not need any more cross stitch kits at the moment but love looking through them so can spend time browsing. Will then need to start another list headed, More Cross Stitchy things to do when I've done those I need to do :D As we can't call it window shopping suppose it will have to be known as screen shopping :lol:
lavenderbee :-)

stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
OlgasStitchingJoy

Lavenderbee, thank you for letting me know. The site is not working for me. I have tried different web browsers, and they show connection error on the site. I wonder why is it discriminate on me. Will check it from a different location....
But it is a good thing that Dimensions are alive :D
richardandtracy

Post by richardandtracy »

When you have a problem like this then this site can be useful: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
It enabled me to find out that my website host had blocked my PC from accessing my website - I'd managed to put the 'wrong' password in too often & thought I was trying to hack it. As it happened, the server had changed the password without telling me on a re-start after maintenance.

Regards,

Richard
http://www.chestnutpens.co.uk
Free Charting Program for PC's Info Zip Installation
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Another website with similar info (which I have found very helpful at frustrating times) is Is It Down Right Now?

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
OlgasStitchingJoy

rcperryls wrote:Another website with similar info (which I have found very helpful at frustrating times) is Is It Down Right Now?

Carole
:thinks:
Thank you!