HAED Easy Count Fabric

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

DahliaFaolan169

HAED Easy Count Fabric

Post by DahliaFaolan169 »

Hi out there. I’m a newbie to the forum, but I’ve been stitching for 22 years now. I’m interested in doing my very first HAED project and I have a question that’s not answered on their site. The 25 Easy Count Fabric, is it an even weave or an Aida?
rcperryls

Re: HAED Easy Count Fabric

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I haven't used any of the HAED fabrics and most of my HAED projects are on either 25 or 28 ct lugana which I grid myself. A search for Easy Count Fabric resulted in this page on Charting Creations. My guess is that the Easy Count 25 ct on the HAED website is the Zweigart 25ct Lugana since most of the HAED fabrics are Zweigart except for the Magic Guide which is DMC and another which is Charles Croft. If you send an email to HAED I'm sure they will respond pretty quickly. I hope that you will stay with us as you stitch and show us your progress on this and other projects you are working on. And I'd also like to know if my guess is correct.

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Welcome from the West of Scotland! :wave:

I'd be interested in this answer, too, as I've been thinking that a a guided fabric in 25ct might help with my next HAED. (Linen is wonderful, and I stitch on it all the time, but NEVER AGAIN 2 over 1. My poor eyes!)
CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty »

I await this answer too! Sounds interesting!