Found my Stitching Bug again!!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

wendywombat

Found my Stitching Bug again!!

Post by wendywombat »

........and all thanks to 'Our Mabel'

I remembered that I had given my December Sotw Dragonfly design to my daughter as a birthday card. Decided that I had to have the full set, so started to restitch it.
Once I started the first stitch I was realising how much I missed stitching. :tizzy:

Today I went onto Mabel's Fancies and bought 3 more of her beautiful designs. :dance:

You will have to wait and see which ones....although you are welcome to guess which ones.

Answers on a postcard, please!! @rotfl: :wink:
Squirrel

Re: Found my Stitching Bug again!!

Post by Squirrel »

Sounds as though you have plenty to occupy your time now Wendy. So glad the stitchy bug is back. :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
nannyrainbow

Post by nannyrainbow »

that's good
Del
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

That is so good to hear. My stitch bug has gone on a vacation. First one in a very long time, but I think he must be on the way back home, because my fingers are itching. Partly due to having discovered a very cheap drawing app and have been doodling away for some reason. But I have two projects to start (not HAEDS). So glad to hear that your bug has returned. Maybe mine crossed the big pond to visit with yours so has a little bit of a longer journey to get back home. :?

Carole
:tizzy:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Eisners

Post by Eisners »

Welcome back Wendy. It's an awesome feeling to rediscover stitching again from time to time.