Post by Squirrel »

I hope you do have bingo Carol. CONGRATULATIONS. :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
rcperryls

Re: New November Bingo: INSECTS! 11th numbers posted

Post by rcperryls »

Carol, Congratulations! I got Bingo in the very first game I played too. Once Ketta confirms it then you have to think of the next one. If you need any ideas go to the Competition Section and scroll through a few pages to see the amazing variety of topics we have been through, some but definitely not all are stitching related. And there are plenty of members who can help if you have any questions.

Hope you won!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Ketta

Post by Ketta »

We do have a bingo! Congratulations to hularac / Carol from Honolulu! :balloons:

I want to thank you all again--I really enjoy hosting bingo games here, and it was great fun trying to make insects more appealing. I hope I didn't creep too many of you out or bore you with things I think are interesting (I get that glassy-eyed stare from family and friends sometimes....). I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and reactions. :)

If you like, I can post about the selections that weren't picked. Thanks again for the fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what Carol from Honolulu comes up with...
Blog: http://ketta-ketta.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=12786" target="_blank" target="_blank (bug)

http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=13419" target="_blank (Serenity)
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :balloons: :mexicanwave: :applesauce: :balloons:

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL and good win. Looking forward to what subject you are going to choose for your Bingo.

:) Phew so glad you won Carol, I've been sitting on 9 for a few days now and know there is no way I could host another game until mid Dec but then I go away on 21st Dec. So I am very relieved you won.

:stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: stars:

KETTA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH AN AMAZING BINGO. Loved all of it. Great pictures and wonderful texts so easy to read and understand. THANK YOU. YOU ARE A STAR
:stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:

WIPS
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

Congrats!!
hularac

Post by hularac »

Thanks very much, Ketta, for a fine game and interesting information. I'll think twice (but only twice) before swatting the next bug that crosses my path! Before this game began I had started an art deco Odonata -- dragonfly -- which will go into a quilt for a seriously ill young woman who chose insects for the theme of her quilt. Just finished the block tonight:

IMG_0156 by hularac, on Flickr

How about Christmas carols for a Bingo theme? I'm going to check Carole's helpful suggestions (thanks a lot!), then try to post that game. Hope you'll join in. And best of luck to everyone who was close to having Bingo. I love that anticipation but have never won online before. Aloha all, and Happy Thanksgiving! --Carol in Honolulu
ersa76

Post by ersa76 »

Congratulations Carol :mexicanwave: waiting for your bingo! Thank you to Ketta. I had a nice time looking at those little creatures. :applesauce:
nachosmiley

Post by nachosmiley »

Congratulations Carole....I look forward to participating in your bingo:) :dance: :applesauce:

Thanks Ketta for a wonderful bingo I really enjoyed learning about our little friends, your passion for them really shone through! :D
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Carol - that Dragonfly is gorgeous and so delicate. Beautiful work and I am sure it will be much appreciated by the recipient too. :applesauce: :applesauce:

WIPS
Fizzbw

Post by Fizzbw »

Congratulations Carol!!

Ketta, thanks for a very interesting bingo, I love learning new things and you taught us so much.

Carole, thanks for fostering my bingo!

Niki xxxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village