That is precious. Your baby is going to have a very special wardrobe.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
what a lucky little baby you are going to have. Are you going to initial more of her cute little things?
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
youve really added a lovely design to a plain side snap and it just looks lovely, bet you list is full of things to stitch for baby - Look forward to more updates
WIP
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Santa's Secret (Dimensions) tiny bit left but run out of thread
KISS cushion (Emily Peacock) - for my new extension (its now built so I need to get a shifty on)
Finished 2012
ABCs of Parenting L*K
Princess Sampler
Absolutely adorable! Stitching for babies is probably my favorite thing to do. My 'baby' is now 20 years old. I used to make SO many things for her or the nursery. Lots of bibs, too. I did a series of bibs starting with "One Month Old" and finished at "My First Birthday" and I have a photograph of her in each one on the day she turned a month older.
Ooh, good news! My coworkers bought me 3 more packs of these little side snap shirts! That's 9 more shirts!
I hadn't wanted to embroider all 3 that I'd had before just in case they irritated her skin or whatever, but now that I have 12 shirts total, I don't mind stitching up a quarter of them.