Time to do some serious updating on this forum of my projects.
This one was completed in December 2013. As you can see, your first born, Casen, was born in April 2013. He ended up being 6 weeks early as he wasn't to be born until June 2013. But happy to report that he is a very healthy, active kid and no problems with being born so early.
This cross stitch toke about a year to complete but it also found the shelf for many months. In the end I think it toke about 4 months of actual work to complete. This one was not Dimensions and now I see the quality of their products. I had to adjust the boarder of this design as there just wasn't enough fabric around the edges. If I didn't adjust the design, then there would not have been anything left in order to frame the project. We are still very happy with it though.
