Here is a small project that I did for my SIL. After years of trying for a baby, they finally received a healthy baby boy earlier this summer. She knew I had done other baby samplers for our kids so asked for me to do a small one for her. This was the first time that I will have done a cross stitch not for our house. In the end it was about 3 weeks from start to finish and she will get it when they come done for Thanksgiving next month. She has already seen a picture of it and loves it.
I did take one progress picture to show her at the time.
And here it is all pressed out and ready for her to get framed.
Adorable, bright and cheery!! That is a piece that will be cherished always!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I love this one! I will definitely have to find that if someone else close to me decides to have a baby. Such a cheerful design, and so beautifully stitched. Thank you for sharing.
Desiree
WIP:
Lobo - HAED
Faces of Joan Elliot SAL
Friendly Felines
2016 Finishes:
Joan Elliot Birth Announcement
Flower of the Month - July
12 Days of Christmas