This is the current cross stitch project I am working on called Glory of Autumn by Dimensions, is done on 14 count Aida, and will measure 14" x 11" when it is completed . I started it on August 15, 2009 so it is now a month old. I have completed the roofs of the barn and currently working on the walls. Anyway, here is some pics for you to enjoy!
This is what it is going to look like when complete.
August 20, 2009
September 10, 2009
Last edited by Imme on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
What a stunning project!
I'm definitely an Autumn person and every July I start to think ahead about the coming fall: I love the colours, the smells, and how the climate changes after the drama of summer days. My only problem with cross stitching autumn themed project is, spring is too far away from autumn and if I start in the summer I have not enough time to finish my project for fall, so I have to stick to smaller items.
Have a wonderful time working on your autumn scene!
- SILVIA -
"To the extent that this world surrenders its richness & diversity, it surrenders its poetry. To the extent that it relinquishes its capacity to surprise, it relinquishes its magic"
This is a great project and you've made a great start!!
Kerri Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19% http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)