25ct white Zweigart Colmar for trade - large piece

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

StitchingMel

25ct white Zweigart Colmar for trade - large piece

Post by StitchingMel »

I bought this for my HAED but cannot get along with it at all. I am looking to trade for 18 or 20ct Aida/Evenweave to do the HAED in. Size is (approximately) 24" x 36" - 62cms x 92cms, with a smaller piece on the end left over from where I cut the size for the HAED. I am looking to swap for 18ct - 25.5" x 30.5" minimum or 20ct - 23.5" x 28" minimum.

I also have a piece approximately 24" x 20.5" which was cut for the HAED. It is pregridded in 10x10 blocks for a 350 x 450 stitch size design. The grid lines are in various colours and are double thread. The material has sum light surface dirt but nothing that won't wash off. If anyone can make use of this then free to a good home. There is about a dozen stitches done on this which could easily be unpicked/cut out. The back of the gridding is quite untidy I have to say so it may work for someone who wants to take out the grid lines and just use the material.

Mel x

PS. A description of Colmar: A lovely soft blended evenweave fabric with a very slight linen-look slub. This fabric is easy to count and is perfect for samplers and table linen.
WIP:

Winnie the Pooh afghan - 30% complete (3 of 10 squares)
DMC Wishing on a Star - 50% complete
Maria Diaz - Newborn - 0.6% complete (110 of 16698)

Completed:

Miffy Afghan

Other Projects:

Me to You latch hook rug