Books :)

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Dawn

Books :)

Post by Dawn »

I'm having a clear out at the moment and I have some old books that I've either had donated off family members or I've picked up in charity shops all are in good condition though one or two are minus dust covers.

Traditonal Christmas Crafts
25 simple projects with step-by-step instrucutions
This is not cross stitch its other crafts :)

Around the world in cross stitch
Over 50 original and unique projects, drawing their inspiration from all four corners of the globe

The Beatrix Potter Toys and Designs book
Includes toy making templates and cross stitch (former libary book)

Cross Stitch a beautiful gift
42 projects including 7 gifts for christmas, 7 baby gifts and 6 heirlooms

Kate Greenaway cross stitch designs

Description
Kate Greenaway Cross Stitch Designs... Kate Greenaway's illustrations captivated the Victorians with their innocence and charm and her books sold in thousands around the world. Here, Julie Hasler has selected an enchanting pot-pourri of designs from the original books and adapted them into cross stitch designs to decorate a wide variety of projects: a set of lace-trimmed cushions, a patchwork quilt for a baby's cot, pictures for the nursery, a child's dress, a tablecloth, greeting cards - beautiful gifts that are a pleasure to make and to receive. It is not surprising that counted cross stitch is one of today's most popular needlecrafts, being inexpensive and easy to learn. The exceptional variety of projects in Kate Greenaway Cross Stitch Designs has something for both the experienced embroiderer, who will be delighted by the traditional charm of these antique designs, and the complete beginner, for whom the clear charts and accompanying photographs and diagrams ensure perfect results every time ! Over 30 superb gift projects. Pictures, greeting cards, lace cushions, miniatures. Make a delightful cot quilt or pretty child's skirt. Charming traditional designs. Clear charts and stunning colour photographs.

I have a couple more that I'll list if these go :) Not sure what I want for them so if you do want them just a small suprise is fine :)