Mirabilia Designs .....

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Denzali

Mirabilia Designs .....

Post by Denzali »

Hi there fellow stitchers - great to see the site.

Does anyone know where to get cheap Mirabilia Design charts in NZ or know of an internet site which sells them cheap.

Cheers!
ilovejack

Mirabilia Design

Post by ilovejack »

hi, hey u looked on trade me. i may have some in my emails but they are from ppl who have shared them with me, which ones r u after.

deb
*He's the most wonderful man in the world and I have him :)*
Denzali

Post by Denzali »

Hi there - thanks for your reposnse. Yes I have looked at Trade Me but the charts are listed at the $23 - $24 mark - bit dear for me. The ones I am hoping to get hold of are "The Rose of Sharon" and "The Sleeping Beauty". I did find a site in the UK but by the time you add freight they were over NZD$30.00!. Will keep looking.

Take care and happy stitching!
ilovejack

Mirabilia Design

Post by ilovejack »

hi, i have loads of them in my emails, but they all in pats, if u would like them let me know.

deb
*He's the most wonderful man in the world and I have him :)*
Denzali

Post by Denzali »

Hi deb - thanks again for your reponse. I would love to receive any patterns that you have. Do you want anything for them - I am happy to meet any costs. My email address is matt_dennise@xtra.co.nz.

Thanks again and happy stitching.
lacemaker2004

Mirabilias

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Hi, Did you get your patterns? If you would like I can get them over here in the states for about $10-$15 USD each at the local shops. Mailing them wouldn't be very much as they are small and lightweight. I also have a paypal account so we could probably work it through that to make it simple.

Email me privately and let me know
Alyson