hey im gettin married and need ur help please

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

leigh_aj

hey im gettin married and need ur help please

Post by leigh_aj »

hello everyone long time no speak
since i was last on me and my other half have set a date for our wedding. which will be may next year. so it is now time for me to start to do myself a wedding pattern. but i dont want to do the same ones that i did for my sister last year. so if any one could be so kind to share some patterns that would be great many thanks leigh
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Sorry can't help with the pattern, but congratulations on setting the date, it will be here before you know it.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Have you had a look through the Internet Sites thread. You may find a freebie that you like or that are lots of sites that have charts and kits.

I am trying to get the thread organized and short explanations but it is a long process. Have a look there and see what you can find. If I run across some I will let you know.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

http://www.adoptshoppe.com/browseproduc ... Chart.html

This is the one I'm going to be doing for my handfasting... But I'm not certain if it will work for you...

It'll work for mine because I'm crazy about all things Japanese and so is my guy (although, to a slightly lesser extent than me! :D )

Congratulations... I know there's a really nice bride kit that Dimensions used to have... Or perhaps check Heaven & Earth Designs...

Either way, Congratulations, and don't worry, you'll find exactly what you're looking for!
Carebear1975

Post by Carebear1975 »

I did a really nice one for my wedding, it didn't take very long and got it shipped over from America only cost me around £18 on EBay.
ImageImage
xstitch1

Post by xstitch1 »

not sure what exactly you're looking for but here you go just in case:
http://www.yiotas-xstitch.com/cross-sti ... ve-wedding
Last edited by xstitch1 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

Ohhhh.

I'd never do it for myself, but I love that Bride with Cupid.... It was gorgeous! :D
Rose

Post by Rose »

Has everyone gone to this site and looked around. It is the greatest. The Christmas stuff is fabulous. I could go broke buying things I would love to have,
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror