Christmas Discount Stockings

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Ernie2jess

Christmas Discount Stockings

Post by Ernie2jess »

Do any of you know some place online to purchase cross stitch stocking kits or charts that are discounted?
tripletvn

Post by tripletvn »

Sorry for reading this too late. If you are in US, hopefully it would work for you next time, if not this time.

Michaels in-store stocking kits were on x-mas sale 50% off but not anymore I am sure.

Hobby Lobby in-store x-mas items (including stocking kits) were on huge sale 90% off. I came there and got several stockings 90% down from original price of $17.99-19.99. You can try to rush out to Hobby Lobby as I am not sure whether the sale is still on and whether your local store still has stockings.

Jo Ann has 40-50% off coupons all the time and you can also use these coupons to buy stockings, their orginal prices range between $19.99 and $21.99. Normally you should go and buy in-person, you can also use these coupons to buy online but have to pay for shipping then as long as you don't have Free Shipping Club membership (this membership for 2008 is automatically granted to you after 3 $35-online-purchase with Jo Ann in 2008).

Hope that helps for this year's Xmas season.