Looking for colors

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Inga

Looking for colors

Post by Inga »

Hello all! I just started stitching on a pattern I bought a year ago, and discovered that the last card with the last 8 colors were missing. The store won't help me cause it's been awhile since it was purchased, but I've been working on another pattern, and every stitcher can agree with me when I say, there are many patterns to stitch at home, but not enough time to stitch! :shock: Is there anyone out there who can tell me what the last 8 colors are? It's a Lanarte pattern called Element Earth, Jewel no. 23004. Thank you so much for your help!
mags

Post by mags »

Hello and welcome Inga :D

sorry I can't help with your colours - hope someone else can - or maybe you could get in touch with Lanarte direct.
http://www.lanarte.com/

mags
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Hi and welcome.

I had a look online, but nothing obvious. I would also suggest going to the Lanarte website. If it's simply the colour numbers you want, and have bought the pattern, then there shouldn't be a problem. It's a pity you didn't discover the problem earlier, but that's the trouble with collecting designs. Once in the stash...

It is a worry, however, when a design company as big as Lanarte makes a mistake with the number of cards. :?
Rose

Post by Rose »

The other girls have already given you the best advice you can recieve. You may have to write more then one e-mail but they should beable to help you figure out what is missing and what they can do to help correct the problem I had a very similar problem with a different company and after being persistant they sent me a brand new key code. Good luck.

By the way welcome to our site I am so glad you found us and I hope that we have helped you with your dilemma. Come back soon.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Inga

Thanks for the advice

Post by Inga »

Thanks for the link and the advice. Hopefully they can help me. It was such a bummer opening it up and starting to draw the symbols on the cards, and then thinking "Wait a minute, am I sitting on the last card?" Nope! The darn thing was no where! I've been stitching for years and this has never happened before, so it was a little shocker. Thanks for the big welcome to the forum! We'll be hearing from eachother!
tripletvn

Code for you

Post by tripletvn »

Hi Inga,

Do you mean from no.37 to no.45?

38. 1704 (symbol as X bold - dark inside, also note _._._)
39. 1604 (symbol as || )
40. 1409 (symbol as a square with a dot inside, also note .....)
41. 1603 (symbol as a fork straight up)
42. 1401 (symbol as a circle half black half white)
43. 1402 (symbol as letter N capital)
44. 1602 (symbol as dark stars with white dot inside)
45. 1205 (symbol as letter Y turning counterclockwise)

Hope that helps.
Inga

Wow!

Post by Inga »

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Yep, those are the right symbols!! :D Now let's see if I can get out of overtime at work so I can stitch in the evenings hehehe
tripletvn

Post by tripletvn »

You are welcome. I am so glad that I could help someone, especially as a return for being helped by another in the same day!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Tripletvn to the rescue! :applesauce: :applesauce: