Cross-stitch for cancer

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Lauz

Cross-stitch for cancer

Post by Lauz »

Last year I lost my dog Bonnie to cancer. I was heartbroken so this year have decided to run the London marathon in her memory.

I am raising money for cancer research so that in future more humans and animals like Bonnie survive cancer.

In order to raise £1500 for the Association of International Cancer Research I am selling a cross-stitch pattern of Bonnie.

I am asking for a minimum donation of £3 per pattern. You can donate at www.justgiving.com/bonniebarnhouse. When you do so please put the words cross stitch in your comment and I shall send you the pattern via email.

Please get involved, this means a great deal to cancer sufferers and their families.

Best wishes,

Laura
Cross-stitch for Cancer: www.justgiving.com/bonniebarnhouse
Angel

Post by Angel »

*hugs* I hope you meet your target and I'm sorry you lost your dog. The page isn't working for me though otherwise I would donate too. I lost a family member to cancer and almost lost a second.

I raise money for cancer care myself. It would be nice to give some for research too.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

The page is down but I will check back later. A great cause, I lost my mom to cancer. Sorry about your Bonnie. Hopefully a cure will be reached in our lifetime.
Linda
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

i will def. check back with the page. I just had a hysterectomy because of cancer and I lost a dog as well...
hope you reach your goal
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Lauz

Post by Lauz »

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for your support so far. I don't know why the site (http://www.justgiving.com/bonniebarnhouse) wasn't working for you. It is now so please do try again, and I'll get the pattern sent out to you.

Best wishes,

Laura
Cross-stitch for Cancer: www.justgiving.com/bonniebarnhouse