inuyahsa patterns

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

debbie

inuyahsa patterns

Post by debbie »

hi everyone
i am new to this forum so i am hoping that someone can help me.

i and a good friend of my are inuyasha fans does anyone know where i can find patterns for this cartoon.

i am hoping that someone from Japan reads this and is able to help me.

Thank you all in advance
you can email me at fudowpugs@hotmail.com
bagpuss

Post by bagpuss »

Hi there,

Sorry, I did not catch your name as you are signed in as a guest. If you want to enter the competition please make sure you register properly :)

I have not heard of this cartoon :(

Sadly, I am still rather under the weather but I hope to be back up to speed very soon and I will do my best to make some enquiries for you.

Welcome to our forum. We hope you make many new friends and some of us are able to help with your query.

All the best

Bagpuss :)
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

thanks bagpuss

it is a Japanese anime cartoon and has only been aired i canada for three years but i an hoping that we would have some new members from Japan and that they would be able to help me as it is very big there. But any help at all would be appreciated

thanks a bunch

debbie
blackaraknia

Inuyasha Patterns

Post by blackaraknia »

Hi Debbie, It's Carol. If you have a pattern maker program you can download pictures of Inuyasha and turn them into cross-stitch patterns 8) You have to first turn them into bmp :? bitmap before you can open it on the program. I've been working on it for the past two weekends. :lol: Thought you might be interested in trying that. Hope that this helps you out .
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Hi Carol

i have tried this but it doesn't come out the way i would like and unfortuantly i do not have time like i used to.... i got th e promation to PPM so n=now my hours have increased :( so that means less stitching time :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh well i guess that comes with the territory aways hope things are going great with your store

Debbie
blackaraknia

Inuyasha Patterns

Post by blackaraknia »

I've downloaded a program from hobbyware.com. I will stitch one of the patterns I've created and if everything turns out okay I will let you know. I will also put a picture into a gallery so that you can see it. I know that you have alot of hours to work. :cry: hopefully you will get to stitch on your days off :) Good luck in your new position as PPM. Hope to hear from youj soon Debbie. 8)

Carol
blackaraknia

Inuyasha

Post by blackaraknia »

Hey Debbie I started stitching Inuyasha. So far it is looking good. When I got most of the way through the navy blue I realized that I shold have blended the colors, :shock: it would have looked better. :oops: hope fully I can get more of it done this week :wink: as I now have a car and won,t have to take so long going home.

Carol
a.k.a
blackaraknia
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi Carol

Congrats on getting a car i know that will be alot better for you now, esp when they want us mangagers to do wierd hours. :cry: like this week for 3 days we are just down to two managers me and our presantation manager . Such Fun. Plus all that bonus stitching time :D if possible can you email the pattern as the one that i have i not sure of i like the colour pallet. i will email it to you

Debbie