Kinetic exchange

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Les Carrieres

Kinetic exchange

Post by Les Carrieres »

Another newbie! In fact it's the first forum I've ever tried. I hope you'll all be kind!
I have a Kinetic chart "Picnic at Oxford" which I would willingly exchange for another Kinetic chart. Kinetic are no longer in existance in Guildford nor have been since before Dec 2001 when I tried to find them at their address.
':?'
Les
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome to the forum, this is one of the best I have been on, everyone is so helpful and you will get lots of great ideas and tips, I know I do. Visti our galleries, wel have a lot of very talented stithers and we like to show our work (being bold arn't I hehe). Dont forget to get in on the monthly prizes, all you have to do is post!! Happy Stitching Linda
Linda
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Hello and welcome from me also.

Sorry but I cant help with the chart, but theres plenty of us here so maybe someone else can help you.

I echo what Linda has said, this is a great forum to get all the help and advice you may need.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Welcome to our forum. I know that you will like it here as everyone is so very helpful and freindly.

Debbie aka Inuyashagirl
Rose

Post by Rose »

Hi and welcome toOUR forum
ihave been stitching for awhile but have not seen this particular Designer. I hope you have some luck with the other ladies here.
razzamatazz

Post by razzamatazz »

Hi Les

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search for Kinetic charts!

Maggie xx 8)
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Hi and welcome! I don't know the designer, but I'm sure some will be able to help you out. good luck!
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Les

Welcome to the group, you'll find us very friendly and helpful. Like the others don't know the designer but have you had a look on ebay. It always worth a try.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Rose i am sorry if you felt that i insulted you by using the word our but i feel that this forum belongs to everyone and that is why i used the word our
So again i am sorry if i insulted you

Debbie
Rose

Post by Rose »

No you did not insult me at all I was agreeing with you. I feel the same way about the forum and was just trying to express that in a bold way. I myself have used this same wording in welcoming other new members. I'm sorry if you felt I was taking a jab at your use of the word it was not ment that way at all. Another indication that the written word is not always the best way to express emotion.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Rose

That's good as i felt bad that i may have instulted you which i would never like to do to anyone as i love it here at this forum and you guys are like my second group of friends as the first thing i do after reading my mail is come here.

It true about the how the written work can be misinterpreted in so many different ways depending on how you are feeling and i guess that day i was feeling down (not a good day at work had to fire someone) so i just misinterpreted how you were saying so again my fault and Sorry

Debbie