Bang on the door 'hitched'

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Loralou

Bang on the door 'hitched'

Post by Loralou »

Hello everyone,

My mate is getting married and i really want to stitch her the 'hitched' bang on the door kit. I've left it rather late as she is getting married in about 2 weeks and so i thought i would find out if anyone has it, or knows how i can get it really fast!

Thanks for your help in advance

Laura
Happy man on the moon Image
Loralou

Post by Loralou »

I found it, no thanks to you guys :P and got it stitched in time!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Well, we can't always be perfect. Especially in this heat. :lol: Well done finishing it in time. Don't know how you can stitch so quickly. Quick and clever hands, as they used to say. :)
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

i totally agree with you Serinde
Today's heat was record breaking and tomorrow it is suppoesed tobe hotter. Hopefully we will get some cooloer weather soon. At This point I would love for it to be 40C Today our thermometer went pass ed to 50 mark and can't go any higher so who knows how hot it really was today
Loralou

Post by Loralou »

I'm loving this cooler weather, i could go out and not feel ill, sleep without feeling hot and bothered! I'm really not a lover of hot weather.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

HI Loralou

You want to send some of that cooler weather here. Presently it is so hot outside that they have set up emergency tents where there is alot of public giving out free water and shelter to help combat this heat. They are telling everyone to stay inside especialy the elderly and the young. The fire deptartment are giving away free fans to the elderly just to help them out. It is insane this heat. I WAS sick yesterday and today and now i am thinking it might be the heat as I was out there for a good 30 minutes and by the time i got back from putting out the garbage my hair was soaking wet from sweat. NOW THATS HOT!!!!!!!