Free X-Stitch Charts

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

noctifyre

Free X-Stitch Charts

Post by noctifyre »

1) Pooh & pals at play!
Of Eeyore, Tigger, Pooh and Piglet flying a kite with the wording, "1 2 3 up and away!"
- Is GONE! -

The following are from recent issue of Cross-stitch and Needlework, a US magazine that I bought solely for the deer chart they had included. :oops:

2) The Soft Summer breeze..
The third in a series of seasonal samplers, this breezy design portrays a young girl soaking in the sun as she watches a sailboat drift lazily by.

3) My Herb Garden
Lavender, sage, parsley, and oregano - all of your favourite herbs are here! Adorn your kitchen or cottage with this delightful summer design in soft creams and mossy greens.

4) Summer leaves pillow
Stitched in calming colors and finished with a fun pleated border, this serene piece will be done in no time thanks to its time-saving half cross-stitches.

5) Flower Garden Sampler
This charming sampler features flower gardn favourites: tulips, daisies, marigolds, violets and morning glories, Stitch up this delightful design and enjoy summer's offerings all year long.

6) Country Flowers
Add a bright burst of summer to your kitchen with these blooming designs stitched on vibrant checkered towels.

7) Catherine of Aragon blackwork
Catherine of Aragon (1485-1536) was married to Henry VIII of England and was thought to have learned Spanish blackwork from her mother and introduced it into the English court. This tribute to Catherine, with its interlaced cross designs and blackwork border, reflect the influences of her childhood and her faith-fundamental aspects of Catherine's life.

8) Summer Hardanger Trio
This lovely trio of rosy designs will look stunning when displayed throughout the spring and summer months. Framed by Hardanger stitches and embellished with petite glass seed beads, this project is sure to be both a challenge and a delight to stitch.
Last edited by noctifyre on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIPs
Chickadees On A Branch (Dimensions Stamped)
Free Flight (Dimensions)
A Season For Everything (Dimensions Stamped)
Snowflake Elegance Ornaments (Dimensions Gold)
wendywombat

Re: Free X-Stitch Charts

Post by wendywombat »

I've p/m'd you. :D
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

:( :(
Pooh & Pals at play never arrived!!! :(

I guess the postal system is at fault!
catleya2000