Help Anyone???????

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Help Anyone???????

Post by Rose »

Bad news

I was in the middle of a pattern when all this work stuff got out of hand. Know I have time to get back to my project and I am mad The color key page has disappeared. I have torn apart my work room, all my projects, all my stitching materiels and everywhere else I can think and it is gone. The pattern is 8115-22-K Snow Angel by Jeanette Crews. I have gone on her site and asked if they will send me a copy of just the color key. I have not gotten a response yet so I was wondering if any of you might have done this pattern and might still have the key codes. I hope you can help I don't want to have to buy a whole new kit just to have the codes. I will probably not do another one like this so it would be a waste of money.
Smilga

Post by Smilga »

Rose, could you post a picture of that angel?
Rose

Post by Rose »

I will try to get a picture up tonight of the front of the kit.

In my gallery the portion of the pattern that I have worked so far is there titled WIP and was posted April 28
Smilga

Post by Smilga »

What a beautiful angel, Rose! If you could put here the full picture, maybe I could help you.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Thanks for the offer the color code was on the back of the picture so that is missing too. But I finally got an answer from the designer and they sent me a new code. I really appreciate your offer, but problem solved.