Cross Stitch Pattern needed

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kerrbear2012

Cross Stitch Pattern needed

Post by kerrbear2012 »

A couple of years ago I ordered a Cross Stitch Kit - Holly Horse Stocking. I'm trying to finish the stocking for my daughter for Christmas and my pattern is falling apart. Does anyone have a copy of the pattern? I'm willing to pay for the copy and the postage of the pattern.
Reta

Re: Cross Stitch Pattern needed

Post by Reta »

Please do not ask for copies as its against copyright
Mystonique

Post by Mystonique »

Your best bet is to contact the company that makes it and explain to them (pictures of the part finished piece help). Most places are really good about this sort of thing.
Myst..
Bakes

Post by Bakes »

Hi, if you are talking about the JCA Holly Horse Stocking, you may have to search ebay or other stitch sites and ask if anyone has the pattern for sale as the company has closed. I know the person who purchased some of the remaining stock and they sent her the "Masters". I will ask if this is among the patterns to see if I can get one for you! I'm not sure how the Masters are organized, but if they are alphabetical, we should know quickly if that pattern is there. Good luck.

Follow up: My friend believes the Master for this particular kit is now owned by the people who run this site: http://www.suripaco.com. Strange that this is an Alpaca farm, but they may be able to help with finding the pattern.
kerrbear2012

Post by kerrbear2012 »

Thank you for the information. It's furstrating when the company goes out of business and you need copy of the pattern. I've learned from this project to protect them better. Any ideas on how to do that?
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

kerrbear2012 wrote:Thank you for the information. It's furstrating when the company goes out of business and you need copy of the pattern. I've learned from this project to protect them better. Any ideas on how to do that?
What I almost always do when working on any project is to make a working copy and put the original in a handy place in case I need to refer back to it, or to make another copy--that way I can make marks on the copy as needed and if it gets too messy or misplaced, I still have the original to work with or make another copy, if needed. I hope you are able to locate the chart you are after
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs