disney cross stitch magzines

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Cross stitch 123

disney cross stitch magzines

Post by Cross stitch 123 »

hi i have been looking for disney cross stitch magzines if anybody have got and they dont want them any more it would be great if it was free ones
Phynix

Re: disney cross stitch magzines

Post by Phynix »

I actually have a few that I got in magazines and I wont be stitching them. I don't see any rules about sending them to you, if you wish to pay for shipping. I can maybe take thumbnail photos so you can see what they should look like, but I wont take high quality photos. They were torn out of many different magazines from as early as the 82, to as late as this year. Most are winnie the pooh and tigger winter themes.
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
-Willing to trade ATC's with anyone, Please PM me for a list of ones I have to pick from, or to discuss a theme to trade under.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Phynix, as long as you send the entire design and don't keep copies for yourself, I think you are ok,
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

I figured as much I have no plans to keep a copy for me. But I don't do the Disney thing when it comes to cross stitching at least not these ones, the thomas kinkade ones I want but not these. I have a few books too. I just found them in my grandmothers stash that I inherited. She has been gone a year and still going through her craft stash.

So again Cross Stitch if you would like me to send you thumbnails of how they should look I am happy to, and then if you pay for shipping I will send them to you.

Gust Private message me.
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
-Willing to trade ATC's with anyone, Please PM me for a list of ones I have to pick from, or to discuss a theme to trade under.
Cross stitch 123

have you still got those cross stitch magzines if you have can i see a few photos
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

Someone got to them first, after waiting for a few days another stitcher offered me money for the books. So they were sent off yesterday to them.

Thank you for getting back to me. And sorry about that.
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
Reta

Post by Reta »

Pleased you have had a positive result for your books :D
Cross stitch 123

will you get any more
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

I only buy them if I find them at a thrift store. I don't go out looking for them. If I do find any I will be sure to post them. But they go fast after one says they have cross stitch disney patterns!
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
Cross stitch 123

if you find any send me some photos ok thanks