Find it to win it.

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Phynix

Re: Find it to win it.

Post by Phynix »

Sheena is absolutely amazing. I am so happy to have her shop and the idea of it closing scares me so I am always promoting this site as often as I can. I doubt with her want to give people the most out of there visit so I am sure it wont any time soon with the support she gets from her site, her followers, and the few locals that are always visiting her store itself.

I pay more for my floss from her then from michael's but it is the principal and I just hand her my list and she will get it while I have a chance to look at her patterns. Oh goodness it is BAD. Just BAD! cuz I do buy more then I need but often stuff I do plan to stitch. I need to go get the other booklet I want.

Thank you all for looking at her site and supporting my local shop. I love you all for it. You have no idea how much this makes me happy.
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
-Willing to trade ATC's with anyone, Please PM me for a list of ones I have to pick from, or to discuss a theme to trade under.
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

Phynix wrote:Really that is really odd. I can copy and paste it for you.
But here is how it works.

There is an image at the top that you are to look for, it is a small clip from a bigger piece, so for example this one looks like it is maybe 9 stitches x 5 stitches section of chart. So you need to find it in a chart on the site, then you need to call or email Sheena when you get it with your answer. you just tell her the chart name and the mention it is a find it to win it. And your good to go.

It could be any chart, or a full kit. GOOD LUCK!

Does this help?

ETA: Also are you stitchingmae from youtube?
imwillmtry again, and yes I am guilty as charged ;)
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

Completely OT for this thread but OMG YAY! I watch you and love it all. I don't think I am subscribed but that is because your videos are part of my happy moments before bed on my ipad I love them!

COOL!

Good luck with finding it!
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
-Willing to trade ATC's with anyone, Please PM me for a list of ones I have to pick from, or to discuss a theme to trade under.
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! The Find it to Win it is done this time around. It is so cute.

Congrats to all of you who won from this forum. I look forward to playing the next one with you all. I will post again when they post it again.

=^_^=

Snowballs is so cute. And I so knew it was a Christmas piece. I honestly had this as my second guess after what I did think it was.

YAY ALL!
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
JA Fan

Post by JA Fan »

That was fun, and thank-you for sharing with us!
I have Sheena's Gallery in my "Real Stores" bookmarks now, which sadly is a lot shorter than my list for "On Line Stores."

Snowballs is so cute! It is an Anchor kit and will be 4 ½" x 4 ½" when finished.

WIP
Gold Collection Petite -- Cozy Cub
On hold:
HAED -- Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: What an adorable piece that will be! Congrats again on winning!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Rose

Post by Rose »

:dance: :dance: Congrats to all of the winners this is a great looking pattern!!!!!! :wub: :wub:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
wwdiva

Post by wwdiva »

Mine arrived in the mail this morning! :dance:
So cute.
I have never done an Anchor kit before so I look forward to doing this. It will be my next "lunch hour" project when I am finished my Santa bookmark.
Thank you for the tip Phynx!
Cheers :toast:
JA Fan

Post by JA Fan »

Yup! Mine arrived too on Friday. The design is by Margaret Sherry.
WIP
Gold Collection Petite -- Cozy Cub
On hold:
HAED -- Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim
Phynix

Post by Phynix »

I can't wait to see them done. The new find it to win it is up btw! =^_~=
Phynix,
The Gypsy Tigress
HalbertMusik

Post by HalbertMusik »

Hello-

She's up to it again... :wink:

I think that I won... :whoop:

Even so, there are 2 left up for grabs...

William David