Having a senior moment!

Tips, Tricks & Techniques - anything to help fellow cross stitchers.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

fiddler

Having a senior moment!

Post by fiddler »

Had a serior moment today tryed to put an up date on my thread about my BICYCLE but I had forgotten how to do it!! did what I thought but ended up all wrong. HELP!!! :oops: :thinks:
rcperryls

Re: Having a senior moment!

Post by rcperryls »

I hate to think how many senior moments I have every day. Now I have to remember your question. :thinks: :thinks:
Were you wanting to edit your previous thread? Click the edit icon inside the post - Was it posting the picture that you forgot? Click on your thread, hit reply button, and depending on which photo program you use, thisthread on Posting Pictures should help. Changing the subject of the thread to show the update there? Go to the first post you made, click on edit and change the date so that it shows as an update. I think that is all the steps. Then again, I might have forgotten something. :oops:

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
HalbertMusik

Post by HalbertMusik »

I remember once upon a time when 'senior moments' was something that my parents had....

William David
Allyn

Post by Allyn »

HalbertMusik wrote:I remember once upon a time when 'senior moments' was something that my parents had....
And then you wake up one day and realize that you have become your parents.....it's usually the day when you go to holler at your kids and your mom's/dad's words come tumbling out of your mouth.

And I still remember the day I spied a nice-looking young man and smiled......and he smiled back........and then he opened his mouth and called me "ma'am."

WIP
fccs

Post by fccs »

Allyn wrote: And then you wake up one day and realize that you have become your parents.....it's usually the day when you go to holler at your kids and your mom's/dad's words come tumbling out of your mouth.
I've heard words come out of my mouth I swore I'd never say...

"In or out, make up your mind."
"Close the door, were you raised in a barn?"

The list goes on...
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends