Merry Christmas to All ~Completed!

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Nachstenliebe

Re: Merry Christmas to All ~Feb 13th

Post by Nachstenliebe »

I finally completed this piece over the winter. I'm a bit nostalgic with this piece because it was my first HAED, which this forum introduced me to. It was also the first piece I started as a member.

I really appreciate all the support and joy this forum has shown me over the years. This piece never would have happened without the love of this group!

:whoop:
cairee

Re: Merry Christmas to All ~Completed!

Post by cairee »

:mexicanwave:
wow!!!! this is just beautiful!
congratulations on a perfect finish!!!
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop: Congratulations on finishing this amazing piece!!!! :stars: :stars: :stars: Seems like every Christmas since I was a member, I remember you pulling this project out and working on it over the Holiday season. You have done an amazing job of stitching. This is perfect. Don't forget to enter it in the HAED Rewards Program. You most certainly deserve to receive a free chart! Are you planning to start a new Christmas project this year? It will be hard to top this one, but there are so many awesome designs out there.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

Thank you for sharing this beautiful finish with us!!!! Congrats!!! :applesauce: :dance: :applesauce: :dance: :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

fccs

Post by fccs »

Congratulations on a spectacular finish!!! It's a masterpiece of beautiful stitching.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
sephire

Post by sephire »

What a beutiful finished piece! Congratulation!
WIP:
HAED-World Travel Bookshelf (Large)
HAED-Dream of Summer

HAED Finishes:Iris Bud, Coral Addiction
stitchhappy18

Post by stitchhappy18 »

Beautiful! Anyone who starts and finishes a HAED project has my admiration.
Lisa

Current WIPS:
PSS 12 Days of Christmas
FPS Trick or Treat
Mary Hickmott - Barn Owl
Fleur de Lys Tree
FPS National Parks

2016 Finishes

Filigree Heart
Damask Square
Wash & Pray
Finch
Needleworker
Spooked!
Nachstenliebe

Post by Nachstenliebe »

rcperryls wrote::whoop: :whoop: :whoop: Congratulations on finishing this amazing piece!!!! :stars: :stars: :stars: Seems like every Christmas since I was a member, I remember you pulling this project out and working on it over the Holiday season. You have done an amazing job of stitching. This is perfect. Don't forget to enter it in the HAED Rewards Program. You most certainly deserve to receive a free chart! Are you planning to start a new Christmas project this year? It will be hard to top this one, but there are so many awesome designs out there.

Carole

I most likely will, but I haven't decided on a project yet. What I do know is that I will never do 2 threads on 25 count again :shock:
Nachstenliebe

Post by Nachstenliebe »

rcperryls wrote::whoop: :whoop: :whoop: Congratulations on finishing this amazing piece!!!! :stars: :stars: :stars: Seems like every Christmas since I was a member, I remember you pulling this project out and working on it over the Holiday season. You have done an amazing job of stitching. This is perfect. Don't forget to enter it in the HAED Rewards Program. You most certainly deserve to receive a free chart! Are you planning to start a new Christmas project this year? It will be hard to top this one, but there are so many awesome designs out there.

Carole

I most likely will, but I haven't decided on a project yet. What I do know is that I will never do 2 threads on 25 count again :shock:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop: Faith it is fantastic and looks so gorgeous. A HUGE WELL DONE on completing your first HAED, something I am not even game to start let alone finish. :D

It is a joy to have you on the forum and I am looking forward to whatever it is you are going to do next. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Nachstenliebe wrote:What I do know is that I will never do 2 threads on 25 count again :shock:
:whoop: :whoop: Special kudos for 2 over 1 on 25 ct. :shock: I didn't realize that is what you were doing. I am thoroughly impressed since I couldn't get past 6 pages stitching that way on "Burden" as I couldn't (COULD NOT) get the needle through the fabric when the confetti started (had to use a tweezer to pull the needle through at times) and I know you had tons and tons of confetti on this design. I am sure that some people have no problem stitching that way, but its 1 over 1 full or 2 over 1 tent for me on that count fabric. So :mexicanwave: :mexicanwave: for an even more impressive finish in my book!!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Carole

Post by Carole »

That looks absolutely amazing! Congrats on a very beautiful finish :) :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

What a great finish. It's almost Christmas in July, so this is perfect!

I once started a project with two threads over 25-count. I say start, because I didn't like the bulk it created. I have gone to larger count fabric if using two threads or 28-count and using one thread.

Thank you for sharing your finish. It is fantabulous! :applesauce:
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

Wow!! You finished it! It's so amazing! Congratulations! :whoop: :whoop: :applesauce: :applesauce: