About joining the facebook group

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

monandjeff

About joining the facebook group

Post by monandjeff »

Does anyone know about how to join the HAED FB group?? It's kind of weird to ask cuz I started a new fb account for the cross stitch thingy with a long name indicating my user name both in here and yuku bb. After I sent my first request I got rejected. I sent it again and rejected again. I tried to personal contact the admins but it seems no use. I don't dare now to send any more request again until I figure out the normal way to apply for a membership cuz I am afraid sending too many requests will get me reported as spam.....This makes me feel uncomfortable getting rejected and it's kind of sad that the group is like trying to push the outsiders away. Membership has to be applied for but got no way to apply???? I tried to ask this question on the yuku bb but got no answer cuz it has been so quite recently. If someone know how to join would you please let me know. I am not a robot and not a spammer. I just want to see people sharing their cross stitch and discuss about it in a place where people are more active and more involved but this is really pissing me off!
rcperryls

Re: About joining the facebook group

Post by rcperryls »

You got a few responses today on the BB. Sounds like there have been some problems recently and there are several HAED FB groups. There was an older one that I think has been discontinued administered by Michele (HAED) and then special interest groups by subject (Lord of the Rings for eg) or Artist. Louanne said she would check on what the problem is. I wish I could send you my membership since I have joined (I have joined several of their groups) but almost never am on FB.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker