Last year was a doozy - Update w/pics 3/21/16 pg 6

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

geekishly

Re: Last year was a doozy - Update w/pics 3/21/16 pg 6

Post by geekishly »

Thanks everyone! I've had so much going on that I still haven't finished unpacking the stuff in my closets. Oops.

Good luck with your disability case, cool penguin!

Avis, I have taken Cognitive Behavior Therapy before, which while not exactly the same, was the one my psychiatrist felt was the better fit for me. Thank you for your concern, but I'm not alone? Yes, I don't have anyone living with me, but I have some really great friends in town. And I have a great network of people online that support me. So I'm never alone unless I choose to be. I'm also not entirely certain what this has to do with anything? Depression isn't what has me disabled. It's the fibromyalgia, ehlers-danlos syndrome hypermobility type and chronic migraines that have the largest effect on my ability/inability to work.

Niki, it is quite humiliating, isn't it? Though I've been at it so long (since 2009,) that it doesn't bother me as much anymore. At least not with people I don't have to see very often/ever again.Still a bit embarrassing when I have to deal with people I see all the time.
- Brandi

WIPs
Joan Elliot's "Grace"
"Sephina's Secret" by Illustrated Ink
Small Projects - Belle & Boo girl w/dove

my blog
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

You are really sounding so good given all that you have been through :hug: and I hope the only direction for you now is further up!!!! Take your time unpacking, though you probably should make sure you have your stitching supplies close at hand. I am selfishly looking forward to lots of updates from you because I do remember some of your beautiful projects (there was a blackwork piece, I think, that was especially beautiful?).

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

rcperryls wrote:Take your time unpacking, though you probably should make sure you have your stitching supplies close at hand. I am selfishly looking forward to lots of updates from you because I do remember some of your beautiful project

Carole
:dance:
I'm a member of that selfish club - can't wait to see your work again.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
geekishly

Post by geekishly »

I haven't taken the time to get things properly uploaded to my computer and then photobucket, but there's 4 pics here as well as some other crafts I've made since this past fall/winter. Everything below the three colorfy app colorings are older pictures from a year+ ago.

As for anything new, I haven't done anything picture worthy since I got into the apartment. But soon, especially now as I have a new lap stand for my big projects and can work from my chaise.
- Brandi

WIPs
Joan Elliot's "Grace"
"Sephina's Secret" by Illustrated Ink
Small Projects - Belle & Boo girl w/dove

my blog
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

Awesome project finishes, Brandi!!! Love all of the cross stitch ones, especially the ship and blackwork!!! The scarves look awesome as do all of your photos!! Thanks for sharing :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs