Angel of Evening Star by Anchor

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

prairienuts3

Angel of Evening Star by Anchor

Post by prairienuts3 »

Has anyone done this particular pattern? I just started and have discovered there are several flaws in the key. 3 different symbols have been used multiple times for different colors. Can anyone help me out if they have done this pattern as to what thread they used for the symbols in the order they appeared in the key? thanks Bernie
Squirrel

Re: Angel of Evening Star by Anchor

Post by Squirrel »

How very odd. I would email or text Anchor for sure and ask them which was the symbol for each of the colours . You may find that there has been a printing error. Good luck with getting it sorted.
Do you know who designed it? If so you could contact them and ask what colours go where.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

I'm working on a pattern at the moment that has three different symbols for the same colour -- however, they are for different things. One is for two strands, one is for a single strand and one is for 2 strands with blending filament (eek). Could it be something like that?
prairienuts3

Post by prairienuts3 »

Is Anchor even in existence anymmore? I had done a google search and couldn't find anything.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Is it a colored chart? I remember going nuts trying to figure out what a dark vs light shade was. Or perhaps the size of the symbol? that is something that I also have to focus on. Charts with lots of symbols will use size sometimes and it isn't always easy to tell a large circle from a smaller one.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker