Previous member returning

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

marigoldflowers

Previous member returning

Post by marigoldflowers »

Hi I'm Marigold, returning old hand :D

First joined about 7 years ago but got locked out & could not get back in. Tried several times but no good. Then we moved from Hertfordshire to here 6 years ago, life became busy & I never got round to joining again. Did pop in to have a look occasionally though. Remember some of the long time members names.

Now I have cut down on things I do outside the home, thought I'd re- join. Enjoy DMC, Dimensions, Lesley Teare & Joan Elliott. Past few years done cards & family gifts - anything that appeals to me design wise. Not got anything on the go at the moment.

Go on holiday in a few days but wanted to join again so I know this is set up for when we are back. Will pick up cross stitch again then. Can get on with book reading whilst away :)

Have small note book for things I want to remember so will not forget new signing in details. Memory not quite as good as it used to be :roll:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone again.

Cheers
Marigold
rcperryls

Re: Previous member returning

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hi Marigold and welcome back! We love returning members! Looking forward to seeing what you are stitching and to getting to know you. I don't know why some members find themselves locked out but I'm so glad you rejoined. If anything seems different, and I'm sure some is just ask.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
lilacwine

Post by lilacwine »

Hello, hope you soon feel at home again now you are back. I only joined a few days ago.

Look forward to seeing your work when you are back from holiday.
Nina :tea:
nannyrainbow

Post by nannyrainbow »

Hi, welcome back. Look forward to seeing your work once you start. Enjoy holiday :)

I think it is quite easy to get locked out as you can only type in your password a certain number of times before you have to contact administrators. I know when typing ordinarily emails sometimes letters are missed out if Internet is slow or weather is windy - can also imagine if you accidentally touch adjacent key with your finger that would be added instead of letter you want. I have almost got locked out twice as although I do know my password & not likely to forget it, somehow wrong letters must have been typed or missed out. I use late MILs cats names so I definitely do know my password.
Del
Ciors

Post by Ciors »

Welcome back! I'm a returning member too having only just returned in the last couple of weeks. Enjoy your holiday and I look forward to seeing your work once your back! :D
Ciorstaidh :)

Current WIP:
- Blue Moon Moose
- Nightmare Before Christmas (Haunted Mansion)
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Welcome Back :wave: Marigold and I look forward to catching up with you over the coming months. Enjoy your holiday and maybe you will find a dear little needlework shop whilst away which will tempt you with some goodies. :)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

How wonderful to have you back! We love our returnees, of which there have been several recently. :dance: You'll find the Stash & Grab is still here, and I'm still losing the magic bench, too. We have a new (probably for you) treehouse by the loch and winter gardens out the French doors at the back of the S&G. Can't wait to see what you've been stitching. :D
marigoldflowers

Thanks to everyone. Am back off holiday now & hope to get going once I've sorted out the after holiday jobs that need catching up on
Marigold
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Hope the "sorting out" goes well and your holiday was a good one. Looking forward to hearing more from you.:)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
marigoldflowers

Thank you Sallly
Marigold