Masses of pattern books/magazines!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

CindyW

Masses of pattern books/magazines!

Post by CindyW »

I was recently gifted a large number (100+!) of cross stitch pattern books and old copies of the cross stitch magazine. I will never, ever, use even a tiny fraction of these patterns, but would love to pass them on to anyone who is interested. I'm going to work in inventorying them so you have an idea of what's available, but feel free to tell me what you are looking for and I'll see what I've got! These books and magazines are from the 80s, I'd say. I hope I can help out fellow stitchers!
WIP
*Babies Won't Keep Sampler (for first grandbaby!)
*Joy of Giving (Charles Ross Christmas stocking)

2018 Completed Projects
*A to Z Wedding Sampler

Always crocheting and sewing!
Anita001

Re: Masses of pattern books/magazines!

Post by Anita001 »

If you still have these available I am interested.
Anita
poppy

Post by poppy »

How wonderful! Thank you :)
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
Anita001

Post by Anita001 »

I love the older magazines like the BH&G or the Just Cross Stitch magazines. What do you have that might be along those lines?
Anita001

Post by Anita001 »

If it would be easier to talk you can pm me.
Anita

Edited by rcperryls (Carole) to replace email address with “pm”. Sent you a pm to explain.
CindyW

Post by CindyW »

Okay folks, I have inventoried and put all of the titles in a spreadsheet. I have a total of 125 booklets, leaflets, and magazines. If the moderators can tell me how, I'd be happy to post said spread sheet here so you can see what I have and contact me. I'm not interested in selling these, but just send them to you, if you're willing to pay the postage. They were gifted to me, so I'm paying forward.

I have the BH&G Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazine from 1988 through 1993. I'm missing a few here and there, but I have 24 of them.

Meanwhile, message me and I'll give you info for getting a copy of the spreadsheet with a lot more benefits. :whoop:
WIP
*Babies Won't Keep Sampler (for first grandbaby!)
*Joy of Giving (Charles Ross Christmas stocking)

2018 Completed Projects
*A to Z Wedding Sampler

Always crocheting and sewing!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

The easiest way is for interested parties to contact you via pm and you can send them the spreadsheet.

It’s wonderful you are finding new homes for these great reservoirs of design for the cost of the postage. :thumbsup: :stars:
CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty »

Wow that's so wonderful! So kind and generous! :wub: :wub: :wub:
stryker

Post by stryker »

CindyW,

I am a "seasoned stitcher" but a new member to the forum after discovering it when searching for additional Charles Ross Victorian Christmas Stockings. An internet search led me to this site and your post about the Charles Ross Stockings you have done. I have completed all in the series but "Sounds of Christmas" (David) and "Christmas on the Pond" (Rene). I have been searching for these last two for several years! I would also be elated if you have the chart & color legend left over from the kit "Deck the Stalls by Needle Treasures" (Christmas Stocking with horses and dogs). Please let me know if you have the charts and are willing to part with them.

Thank you,
Mendi