Janlynn chart

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Ruthraemoir

Janlynn chart

Post by Ruthraemoir »

I’m a very new member and still unsure what is acceptable here so I’m hoping I’m not breaching any rules.
I was recommended to join this site in my hunt for a Janlynn Dolly Mama’s chart - the Cross Stitch Bitch one. I have several others which I’m happy to trade (Domestically Challenged, Big Girl Panties, Shredded Wheat, Knit Wit, Crazy Quilter, Creative Queen, My Mother, Shoe Shopper, Who Are These Kids).
Can anyone help?
rcperryls

Re: Janlynn chart

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I think you have come to the right place and I would like to thank whoever it was who suggested you come here. You haven't breached any rules. Exchanging charts (unless they are downloaded ones or copies of an original chart so that copyright laws are involved) is something we have done many times. I'm not familiar with the chart you are looking for, but someone in the forum is likely to be, or have a good idea of where you can find it. From the number of charts you mentioned, I would guess you have been stitching for a while. I hope you will stay with us. We love to share photos of our projects as they progress. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker